Start with a professional project manager who will nail the job from the beginning
You have a need and now it’s decision time. You need to know how much space does your business need, if you need to build an extension or a brand new building, if your building need major renovations, the cost of the project and how this construction/renovation project will affect your bottom line.
If the idea of having a building that works the way your company does, read on and find out how Reno-Assistance can help you — from start to finish.
Depending on the scope of your project, you might require a professional project manager, someone who can help you:
- Analyze building requirements
- Calculate your short-term and long-term needs and building costs
- Negotiate your land deal if necessary
- Investigate municipal zoning, taxation and by-laws
- Secure the right financing for your business
Let Reno-Assistance select building professionals a cut above the rest for you
Reno-Assistance can select the right building contractor for you — from our network of pre-approved contractors who have our 360° Verified Contractors stamp of approval, so you know that they are the best for your job. All are professionals with credentials, skills and references that completely check out.
Here are just a few of the contractors we refer to commercial and industrial clients like you:
- Commercial construction contractors
- Industrial construction contractors
- Plumbing contractors
- Electrical contractors
- Cabinetmakers and carpentry contractors
- Structural engineers