Commercial roofing quotes
A roof that has been installed poorly can significantly put you, your tenants and the structural integrity of your commercial building at risk:
During the spring, summer and fall, a roof with one or more leaks can lead to considerable water damage and promote the growth of mold (so can a roof without proper ventilation). During winter, ice can build up underneath the top layer of your roof and cause water damage when it melts.
It doesn’t pay to take chances with your roof. Ensuring that your roof is in top shape is vital to safeguarding your investment — and your business (if you are your own tenant).
At this point, you need to ask yourself some serious questions:
- When should you change your roof?
- What do you need to do to find the right roofing contractor with the right price?
Whether you have to repair or replace your commercial building’s roof, you’ll require a time-tested, professional roofing contractor to do the job well — on spec, on budget and on time. Choosing the right contractor is even more critical if your insurance policy does not cover water damage caused by your roof anymore (most insurance companies have stopped covering above ground water damages) and/or you need to work within a certain budget.
That’s where Reno-Assistance comes in. We have already identified and checked out the best roofer for this type of job, so you can get your roofing project started right away.
Let us give you a whole new slant on choosing the right roofing contractor
The choice of roofing materials on the market can seem never ending, making quote comparisons somewhat daunting. To give you an idea of what we mean, check out some of the roofing questions you’ll need to ask yourself to get the job done right:
- Should you choose composite shingles, asphalt shingles, cedar shingles or metal roofing (such as aluminum, steel or copper)?
- With a flat roof, should you go for a BUR (Built Up Roof) – also known as tar and gravel — modified bitumen or membranes such as thermoset (EDPM – elastomeric) or thermoplastic (TPO or PVC)?
- In your case, is the best warranty 15, 25, 30 or more years?
- If you need to do repairs, what the kind of roofing should you select?
- When it comes to new construction, should you opt for a flat, green or sloped roof?
- Will you require de-icing cables? Should you get snow and ice shields?
- What type of vents should you choose? How many of them will you need?
- Do you need flashing (weatherproofing)?