Building up or off of your existing home that can take any shape you want or need
Home additions come in many shapes and sizes — from finishing your basement and converting your sunroom to these major projects:
- Adding a second story
- Building a garage or an extension
- Adding a rearward extension
- Building a solarium or porch
- Building a room above the garage
- Transforming a single-family residence into multi-generational home
Plan on a well-planned home addition that pays for itself time and time again
Home additions are a big undertaking, but a well-planned home addition project will pay for itself day after day, year after year. Whatever your house addition project, you need to keep these two rules of thumb in mind:
- Rule #1: With a major home addition project, nothing should be done lightly or unexpectedly. Without a professional customized plan, you could seriously damage your home architecturally, structurally and aesthetically.
- Rule #2: Relying on the expertise of a proven home addition expert, like an architect and/or a technologist, ensures the success of your home addition project.
Reno-Assistance can refer you to professional construction and renovation experts who can help you…
- Draft your plans, helping you identify what you want and what it will cost you
- Assess the technical feasibility of your project, choosing the right building material to ensure your new addition will be structurally sound
- Analyze your environment to meet city building regulatory constraints
- Implement your plan and specifications
With Reno-Assistance, you have instant access to professionals experienced in designing and building home additions. Depending on the nature of your addition, we can help you find the right general contractors, architects and structural — whoever you need to get the job done right.
Let our Renovation Advisors add the right people to your home addition project
From a basic home remodel to a major home addition project, you'll have your very own a Renovation Advisor to help you.
As soon as you contact Reno-Assistance, one of our Expert Renovation Advisors, who has worked on thousands of projects, will review your job with you to ensure we understand your needs.
Next, your advisor will send up to three of our best home addition experts for every step of your project, including general contractors, architects, technologist and structural engineers, to quote on your job and review their quotes with you, helping you select the right experts for your job and budget.
Every professional we refer has our 360° Verified Contractor stamp of approval, so you know that they are the best for your job — and they have the satisfied clients to prove it.
Get up to three quotes and start adding to your quality of life...for FREE.
From your first contact with Reno-Assistance to the end of your job, our service is free. So go ahead and fill out the form to the right to get up to three quotes for your project. There’s no obligation to work with our experts, but why take a chance with your home addition. Work with Reno-Assistance's renovation experts to add value to your life and home...for free.