– Cook up a new kitchen look or a whole new kitchen
Planning a kitchen renovation? With the right kitchen decor ideas, you can find the inspiration you need to create the kitchen of your dreams. And with a proven cabinetmaker and kitchen contractor from our network of experts, you can design and build with total confidence.
What is the cost of a kitchen renovation?
The cost of a kitchen remodelling can vary greatly but here is an indication of ballpark prices based on the various projects we have dealt with:
|Small Kitchen||$14,000 – $17,000||$18,000 – $23,000||$27,000 – $32,000||$40,000 – $60,000|
|Average Kitchen||$18,000 – $19,000||$25,000 – $27,000||$30,000 – $40,000||$50,000 – $80,000|
|Large Kitchen||$28,000 – $35,000||$37,000 – $45,000||$47,000 – $60,000||$70,000 – $100,000|
We considered here the standard as being a kitchen with polyester cabinets and quartz or stone countertops.
No matter your budget, our advisors can help you with your project and direct you to the best kitchen specialists and contractors so you’ll have all the necessary ingredients for a happy kitchen renovation!
How to plan your kitchen renovation to avoid costly mistakes
Whether you’re looking to renovate your current kitchen or start from scratch with a new one, you have a world of possibilities. From a more basic budget to a major makeover, you will benefit from our expert advice. A kitchen designer, along with your very own Renovation Advisor, can help you plan your dream kitchen.
When you renovate a kitchen, planning is everything. With a proven, professional cabinetmaker referred by Reno-Assistance, conceptualize your design, plan the layout of your kitchen carefully and choose quality hardware to create an impressive, yet functional space that’s right for you:
- Determining your real needs – A professional cabinetmaker/designer can design a kitchen that fits your needs.
- Thinking about your workspace — You and your cabinetmaker/designer will determine how to optimize your workspace
- Consider your storage options – With all the things you need to store in your kitchen, storage is key. With your cabinetmaker, you can choose cabinetry that’s both stylish and truly functional.
- Choosing your building material wisely – With the expert advice of a cabinetmaker, you can make sure the building material for your workspace is functional and durable enough for your needs.
- Selecting flooring that’s right for you – A flooring expert referred by Reno-Assistance can help you pick your flooring based on durability, aesthetics, style and comfort. Each flooring option you consider — from ceramic to wood — offers different levels of these qualities.
- Picking your countertop finish, color and style – With all the granite, laminate, quartz and composite material options you have, there are counters for every taste and budget. One of our countertop experts can help you cut through the clutter.
With the perfect team selected by Reno-Assistance, you can avoid serious mistakes, save money through expert advice and ultimately design your dream kitchen. And with one of our proven kitchen contractors, you’ll have someone to guide you through every step. We can find you all the right experts for your job.
Go for broke without going broke… with Reno-Assistance
The worst thing you can do with any renovation is improvise. You need to stay focused on the results you want — nothing more, nothing less. When you call Reno-Assistance, one of our Renovation Advisors, who has worked on thousands of projects, will walk you through every step:
- Your advisor will schedule appointments for you with up to three contractors (at your home or in their showrooms).
- Each cabinetmaker we refer will help you determine if you should keep your appliances or take the measurements for new ones (based on your style preferences and budget). Each cabinetmaker will present a plan based on your space.
- Each cabinetmaker will help you choose your cabinet material, colours and handles, countertops, storage solutions and gadgets.
- If you need to expand your kitchen space, we will refer you to an engineer, architect or technologist who can prepare plans for this home extension.
- Your advisor will review your final plans with you to help identify your needs.
- Your advisor will then send up to three of our best contractors to quote on your job.
- Last but not least, your advisor will review their quotes with you, providing the information you need to select the contractor who’s right for you and your budget.
We can refer you to top-notch kitchen contractors, cabinetmakers, architects, technologists and more from our network of experts who have our 360° Verified Contractor stamp of approval — so you know they are the best for your job and they have the satisfied clients to prove it.
Get up to three quotes today and start making your kitchen dreams come true!
Don’t take a chance with your kitchen renovation project. Trust Reno-Assistance to send you the kitchen contractor you need to get your job done on time and on budget. It’s free and there’s no obligation to work with the contractors we refer to you… but we think you’ll be more than satisfied with their workmanship and professionalism. To get started on your dream kitchen today, just fill out the form to the right! Yes, it’s that easy!