Commercial Division Director
- February 1, 2022
- Remote Work
Did you know that only 1% of people trust renovation contractors?
RenoAssistance is the place to get impartial help and quotes to have renovations or new construction done with confidence and with our 53-point verification process. In addition, this service is without fees and without obligation! Our mission: To avoid a bad experience for your loved ones during their next renovation.
What does a Commercial Division Director do at RenoAssistance?
They are our superheroes who will guide and support the commercial division to new heights.The commercial division currently offers growth opportunities that need only be seized. The Division Director will be the prime contact for the development strategy to increase the visibility and reputation of RenoAssistance and to develop a solid, fruitful, and enticing offers for B2B customers. Basically, with your success history, your business network, your passion, your leadership, and your ease in establishing business relationships, you will know how to be the growth vector of the commercial division of RenoAssistance.
Responsibilities and Mission
Think you have what it takes? Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Identify and implement business strategies to grow the commercial division of RenoAssistance
- Participate in the development of the commercial division’s objectives and achieve, or exceed the objectives set (Achieve!? Who just wants to achieve their objectives?)
- Drive a high-performing sales team (account managers and developers) through best practices and a well-crafted approach (coaching)
- Ensure the smooth running of your team members (if your team does not have what it needs, make sure you provide it to them) and their motivation / alignment towards the achievement of clearly established objectives
- Actively participate in the development of major accounts (20 – 30% of the time) and support the team in the acquisition of new business customers and Verified Contractors – (you will be a model of success for your team)
- Implement initiatives to maximize the service offer, as well as the satisfaction of our commercial customers and our Verified Contractors
- Define talent needs and develop a team of passionate people who thrive on challenges, winners who believe in our mission and want to surpass all established goals
- Collaborate with other departments to share the strategic vision of the division and ensure that all are aligned and contribute to the achievement of commercial division’s objectives
- Provide continuous feedback so that we can improve our processes and automate what is necessary but where humans have little added value – we want you to use your brain, not just your fingers on a keyboard
- Support team spirit, camaraderie, and mutual aid within the team in a teleworking environment
What you need to have under your belt:
- University Degree
- At least 10 years of success in a B2B sales and business development role
- Minimum of 5 years of success in managing a dynamic B2B sales and business development team
- Bilingualism (spoken and written) French and English.
- Be a solution machine (problems don’t exist). We grow through constant improvement, taking nothing for granted.
- Ability to develop a winning business development strategy and have the leadership to carry it out: you must know how to present your ideas in a powerful way and have the necessary influence to motivate all actors towards the achievement of objectives
- Knowledge in construction, renovation, design, decoration (an asset)
- Having the DNA of a winner, the eye of the tiger, the knife between your teeth, being the Wayne Gretzky of renovation, you know what we mean!
- Understand the principle that winning requires working with and caring for winners
- Remote work, flexwork, hybrid work, flextime… whichever context or schedule that allows you to be at your full potential!
- Paid training, we have reinvented ourselves to offer a complete integration / distance training: what you don’t know about renovation, we will show you.
- A human-centric company culture (flexible schedule, work/life balance, having fun at work)
- Unlimited vacation. Yep, when you’re a pro you’re a pro. You should be the best person to determine how many weeks off you need to be at peak performance. It’s all about balance and trusting that the right people will do the right thing.
- The “enthusiast” zone (yes, what others call “employees”, we call “enthusiasts”)
- Virtual activities, teamwork, and support. Even from a safe distance, we are well connected.
- A company that spoils you: free hot beverages, Vitamin D, filtered water, popcorn, and dark chocolate at the office… and sometimes even at home!
- At the office: large, modern, and comfortable workstations near windows. Access to a massage chair, a scooter, and a video game console. Free parking.
- Powerful and up-to-date laptops with headphones and dual screens that you can bring home to be efficient and comfortable while teleworking
- Virtual activity program (we work hard, but we also have fun)
- A subsidized cell phone and plan for all employees
- Entrepreneurial environment where you can make a difference and grow with the company
- A transparent management approach where your opinion matters
- Real opportunities for advancement in a successful company
- The best of both worlds: a 514 number in the 450, near downtown Laval
- A group benefits program (drug coverage, dental, life, and travel insurance)
- A wide range of innovative subsidies and HR policies to ensure you are well taken care of!
We’re not just looking at who you are on paper – we want to work with people who have exceptional brains and ❤. If you think you have what it takes, apply to get noticed. We want you!
At RenoAssistance, we are committed to protecting the health of our employees. You’ll have the opportunity to work from home as long as it’s the right thing to do for you and your loved ones. And even after . . .!