- Banque de candidature
- Remote Work
At RenoAssistance, your happiness, your health and your pleasure at work are of the utmost importance! That’s why you wouldn’t be surprised to be served a freshly made smoothie by our founder as a healthy snack, or to be reimbursed for a ticket to a comedy show, or for your gym or your Netflix package for your leisure time!
Did you know that only 1% of people trust renovation contractors?
Based on past negative experiences with renovation contractors, Eric Périgny founded RenoAssistance by Desjardins: the place to get impartial help, advice and quotes from the best contractors (verified in 53 points) to renovate or build a new home in complete confidence; all at no cost and with no obligation!
Our mission: to prevent your loved one from having a bad experience during their next renovation project.
What do Sales Advisors do at RenoAssistance?
They are essentially our superheroes! They take the time to fully understand customers’ projects to better help them achieve their goals and connect them with the right 53-Point Verified Contractors in their area. If you are interested in this position, your mission is clear: work hand in hand with our customers to maximize their chances of having a successful renovation.
Responsibilities and Mission
Think you have what it takes? Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Support and advise clients with their renovation projects
- Empathize with your clients. Put yourself in their shoes and treat them like a close relative or friend. Renovation projects are stressful – help make the process easy for them
- Carefully select the best contractors for the client’s project using our “Perfect Match” tool
- Coordinate the appointments between clients and contractors
- Follow up with clients and contractors
- Analyze different quotes to properly advise clients on their options.
- Maintain and develop your customer base
- Collaborate with other departments to maximize customer satisfaction and improve our services
- Contact construction contractor to effectively communicate the added value of a partnership with RenoAssistance
- Provide continuous feedback to improve our processes and automate critical systems where human touch has little added value (we want you to use your mind, not just your fingers on a keyboard)
- Have a coffee (or plan a happy hour) on Teams with your colleagues
- Use a scooter to get around the office – well yes, why not have fun and be more productive at the same time?
Attention: No knowledge of renovation or construction is required; our robust training program will be able to give you the necessary knowledge. In short, if your nickname is not Bob the Builder, it’s not a problem!
What you need to have under your belt:
- A university degree or equivalent experience
- At least three years’ experience in a sales position
- Excellent spoken and written English and French
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of construction and renovation (an asset). We have all it takes to teach you!
- Have the DNA of a winner, the eye of the tiger, the knife between the teeth, be a Wayne Gretzky, you know what we mean!
- To have understood that the letters on a keyboard are not in alphabetical order
- Remote work, flexwork, hybrid work, flextime… whichever context or schedule that allows you to be at your full potential!
- Paid training, we have reinvented ourselves to offer a complete integration / distance training: what you don’t know about renovation, we will show you.
- A human-centric company culture (flexible schedule, work/life balance, having fun at work)
- Unlimited vacation. Yep, when you’re a pro you’re a pro. You should be the best person to determine how many weeks off you need to be at peak performance. It’s all about balance and trusting that the right people will do the right thing.
- The “enthusiast” zone (yes, what others call “employees”, we call “enthusiasts”)
- Virtual activities, teamwork, and support. Even from a safe distance, we are well connected.
- A company that spoils you: free hot beverages, Vitamin D, filtered water, popcorn, and dark chocolate at the office… and sometimes even at home!
- At the office: large, modern, and comfortable workstations near windows. Access to a massage chair, a scooter, and a video game console. Free parking.
- Powerful and up-to-date laptops with headphones and dual screens that you can bring home to be efficient and comfortable while teleworking
- Virtual activity program (we work hard, but we also have fun)
- A subsidized cell phone and plan for all employees
- Entrepreneurial environment where you can make a difference and grow with the company
- A transparent management approach where your opinion matters
- Real opportunities for advancement in a successful company
- The best of both worlds: a 514 number in the 450, near downtown Laval
- A group benefits program (drug coverage, dental, life, and travel insurance)
- A wide range of innovative subsidies and HR policies to ensure you are well taken care of!
We’re not just looking at who you are on paper – we want to work with people who have exceptional brains and ❤. If you think you have what it takes, apply to get noticed. We want you!
Type of employment: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000–$50,000 annually, plus bonus