Masonry for your commercial building
If the exterior of your commercial property is made of brick, stone or concrete blocks, you will, during its lifetime, need the services of a top-notch commercial masonry contractor. No structure is built to last for an eternity, without showing signs of wear and tear or damage, particularly commercial masonry.
Masonry has a limited lifespan. Whether you own office buildings, warehouses or shopping malls, you should not wait until they deteriorate to the point of no return before you do any masonry work — at which point you will be forced to incur unexpected reconstruction costs. You should always proactively opt for the preventive maintenance and repairs of a qualified stone mason or bricklayer.
Tell us all about your commercial masonry project and we will refer you the best masonry contractors to provide you with up to three free competitive quotes for the job!
Restoring your masonry enhances the appearance and value of your building
Keeping your commercial property in the best condition to retain or increase its value over time may require these commercial masonry services:
- Parging - When concrete needs to be resurfaced due to deterioration or flaking, parging can seal the surface to prevent further damage or improve the finish (and, in turn, the look of your building).
- Flatwork - If you have a stone-covered lateral surface that's stained, cracked, chipped or flaking due to impact or erosion, flatwork is what you’ll need to repair, restore or return it to its original splendour.
- Chimney restoration - If you have an old or poorly designed chimney, you may need to go the brick restoration route to ensure years of problem-free service, preventing accidents caused by loose, falling bricks, ensuring proper ventilation to keep the air inside your commercial building safe and improving the appearance of your property's exterior.
- Repointing - If your retaining wall's mortar joints (the space between masonry) are deteriorating and falling apart due to water infiltration, repointing brick, stone or concrete blocks removes and replaces the existing mortar, resulting in a solid, water-resistant wall.
- Glass blocking - Glass blocks, an alternative to windows, can be used to provide more natural light with the strength of a solid brick wall, helping you save on lighting costs. Damaged glass blocks can also be replaced, restoring the original look of any glass block area.
- Stone wall construction - Since stone walls and other stone works can provide years of maintenance-free use, due to their durability and extreme weather resilience, choosing only the best stone masonry contractors to replace a brick or block wall with stone masonry or stone panels is an attractive, cost-effective alternative for commercial buildings.
- Brick tinting - When you have to replace parts of your commercial building's brickwork, the tinting services of the top local masonry companies can provide new and old brickwork with a consistent look.
- Brick & block replacement - When bricks or concrete blocks are damaged by impacts, water infiltration or age, selecting a block or brick masonry team to remove and replace them will protect your building and maintain its integrity.
- Brick facade replacement - Whether it's for aesthetic or practical purposes, changing a building facade or building facade design is major work. Removing the existing exterior brick facade and installing a new brick and backing system is a large-scale project that requires specialized contractors who can take on jobs from new building construction to brick facade restoration!
- Tuck pointing - When the mortar in brick walls and chimneys has deteriorated and fallen out, tuck pointing — which involves cleaning out and repointing the joints — is the best solution in order to avoid structural or water damage.
Stop banging your head against a brick wall and let us refer you the best masonry contractors
Whether you need to improve or preserve the appearance of your commercial buildings to maintain their value and charm, contacting us for quotes from only the best architects and/or masonry contractors is the first critical step in ensuring your project is a success. We have specialized architects and masonry contractors who can take on this job.
You may require an architect to plan your project and a certified masonry contractor who specializes in the repair and restoration of brick, stone or concrete exteriors. You can be certain that the mason you choose from our network of 360° Verified Contractors will have the expertise to identify any damage — due to age, weather or moisture — and restore your brick or stone exterior quickly and effectively, whatever the season.
Why you should choose Reno-Assistance for your masonry project
With Reno-Assistance, you have direct access to a renovation advisor for masonry projects who will guide you every step of the way. Your advisor will find you up to three highly-skilled architects and brick, block or stone masonry contractors, so you will have multiple competitive quotes to choose from. Your advisor will even help you evaluate and compare them. The best news? Our service is free of charge, with no strings attached!