Roofers for condos and apartment buildings
Your roof on your condo or apartments building keeps the residents of your building dry, warm and safe and protects everything in the building underneath it.
A badly installed roof can seriously compromise the integrity of your condo or apartment building:
- In spring, summer and fall, a leaky roof can cause serious water damage and promote the growth of mold, as can a roof without adequate ventilation.
- In winter, ice can back up under shingles or form in the attic and cause water damage when it melts. Why take chances with your roof?
- So making sure your roof is in top shape is incredibly important for protecting your investment. That’s where it can get difficult…
- How do you know when it’s time to change your roof?
- When it's time to reroof, how do you choose the right roofing contractor with the right quote?
Buyer beware: not all roofing quotes are equal
Roofing materials and choices can seem endless, which makes comparing quotes very difficult. Here are a few of the roofing decisions you have to make:
- If repairs are necessary, what the type of roofing should you choose?
- Should your warranty be 15, 25, 30 or more years?
- Do you need de-icing cables? Snow and ice shields?
- What kind of vents (and how many) should you get?
- For new construction, do you need to go with a flat, green or sloped roof?
- Need flashing (weatherproofing)?
Before you take on any roofing project, you should really speak to the right roofer. That's where Reno-Assistance can help you.
Finding a professional roofing contractor definitely isn't over our heads. In fact, we're right on top of it.
Work with Reno-Assistance to find roofers for your condo or rental building. We can refer you to professionals with the expertise to help you every step of the way — from choosing your roofing material to getting the job done.
We already have tried-and-true roofing contractors in our network who have our 360° Verified Contractor stamp of approval and have satisfied clients like you. Our roofing contractors are pre-approved to work on a job like yours.
Get the right slant on your new roof with our Expert Renovation Advisors
When you work with us, one of our experienced Renovation Advisors will:
- Review your project with you and send you up to three of our [360°Placeholder roofing contractors to quote on your job.
- Review the three quotes with you, helping you select the contractor who's the best fit for your project and budget.
- Answer any question you may have during and after the project.
Get up to three FREE, no-obligation quotes right now!
It’s easy to get started. Just fill out the form to the right and one of our Expert Renovation Advisors will contact you. There’s no fee and you are not obligated to work with any of the roofing contractors we send to you, although we think you’ll want to!