Cottage renovation and construction: Create an oasis of comfort and fun
If the perfect second home away from home is truly your dream and you see yourself spending lots of time there for years to come, buying and/or renovating an existing cottage is the way to go. After all, remodelling your cottage to meet your requirements and the needs of your family just makes sense, investment-wise.
Here's a list of what you can do to make your cottage your special getaway:
- Interior renovations (kitchens, bathrooms, basements and bedrooms,)
- Exterior renovations (doors, windows, roofing, cladding, walkways and additions)
- Building a multi-car garage to obtain some extra storage space
- Paving to get the most out of your outdoors
- Landscaping for the perfect outdoor retreat
- Insulation, flooring, painting, electrical system, drywalling and plumbing for greater comfort
- Staircases and custom cabinetry to add charm and function to the inside of your home
Because a cottage is a substantial investment in time and money, finding the right contractor is an absolute must. After all, you bought it to improve your quality of life and relax, not to be stressed out for years to come. Rely on Reno-Assistance to provide you with the professionals you need from start to finish.
Making your dream cottage a reality — not a nightmare — with professional contractors.
Whether you're looking to add more space, charm or style to your cottage, we can help you.
One of our Renovation Advisors will review your cottage plans with you and send you the professionals you need to get the job done — contractors who have our 360° Verified stamp of approval, so you know that they are the best for you. That includes architects, building inspectors, general contractors, plumbing contractors, electrical contractors and more — up to three of each, depending on the size of your project.
Next, you and your advisor will evaluate the quotes you receive. Your advisor will help you choose the professionals who are right for your job and budget.