Interior designer: an expert who will make your renovation unique!
Are you ready for the kitchen, bathroom, dining room, bedroom, living room, or basement of your dreams? Then the first thing you need to do is find the right interior designer to plan your project to perfection. Fortunately, we've already found the best in the field! So now you can go straight ahead with the planning!
With the interior designer we will recommend, you can save time and money. They will accompany you through every step, from start to finish. How? Your interior designer will:
- Give you ideas to create an attractive interior in line with your budget
- Present a visual of your new interior
- Develop a detailed plan to bring your vision to life according to your style, along with a plan of attack to be sure that your project runs as expected and without exceeding the budget
- Consult with you on all aspects of your design project, helping you choose a palette of colours, good lighting, furniture, storage, flooring, appliances, fenestration, artistic and decorative elements, and more. Your designer's purpose is to avoid the loss of countless hours of uncertainty. They'll develop a design that meets all your needs.
- Optimize your living space. They'll make sure your interior is practical, comfortable, and aesthetically pleasing. They'll be sure to align it with your personality and your tastes.
When you need to renovate your kitchen, there are several options. You can go directly through a specialist kitchen contractor, or go for external advice with a designer as a first step to develop a tailor-made plan. The advantage of consulting a designer in the first place is having an expert who's up-to-date and current on upcoming trends, materials, types of cabinets, counters, floors and much more!
No matter what your lifestyle, a bathroom must be a relaxing, peaceful and organized room. Thereafter you can leave room to the imagination of a designer who can draw inspiration from several styles and offer you a unique model, according to your personal tastes.
Here are some examples of modern bathroom designs:
Living room, basement and other rooms design
Whether for a living room, dining room, bedroom or any other part of the house, it's always ideal to use the services of an interior designer to improve the overall look of your home.
Create the ambiance you want with the right interior designer
A major advantage of obtaining a designer's plan is that contractors can all bid on the same project details, making it easy for you to compare prices for the same work and materials. It will make it easier for you and your advisor to evaluate quotes and choose the right contractor best suited to your project.
RenoAssistance has partnered with the best interior designers to help you with your project who have attained our 360° Verified seal of approval. You can be confident they will meet and exceed your expectations. All our designers are certified professionals, possessing the qualifications, talents and references proving their ability.
By contacting us, you will have access to one of our Renovation Advisors who have worked on thousands of renovation projects. They will review your project with you to identify your needs, and will provide you with the necessary advice to select the most qualified interior designer for your project, in line with your budget and vision... all for free!
Bring out your style of interior decoration
To start your project, simply fill in the form to your right or give us a call. It's free, easy, and with no obligation!