Commercial unit transformed into a physiotherapists’ office inside a medical clinic in the Côte-St-Luc, Montreal. As the former premises became too small to provide adequate services to clients, the owner chose to move his team into a larger space to better meet the needs of its clientele. The owner took the opportunity to create additional modern treatment rooms and a better organized work environment to improve efficiency. All with the objective of offering specialized and personalized professional health services.
The entrusted Verified Contractor who completed this commercial renovation was not necessarily the least expensive, but was the one with whom the client had the best rapport & sense of confidence among all the equally qualified contractors recommended by the Renovation Advisor assigned to this project.
This transformation involved:
- the demolition and construction of walls (with drywall finishing),
- the installation of a new suspended ceiling (some rooms kept an open ceiling concept),
- the replacement of floor coverings (the owner opted for commercial carpet in common areas and linoleum flooring in the rooms),
- the installation of a fixed reception desk (quartz with 2″ recess at the front), cabinets and storage space in the different rooms (all made to measure by a cabinetmaker),
- as well as plumbing and electricity.
All the work was completed in just under four weeks, which allowed the health center to resume its usual activities rather quickly.
Another great commercial construction project reflecting current trends! Along with the owner of Stimula, we hope this project will inspire you for your commercial construction project.