Residential Disaster Restoration –
We’ll help you find the best disaster restoration contractor!
When a disaster strikes, the shock and stress can be overwhelming, particularly when you have countless contractors, including some who seem unscrupulous, soliciting you for your business day in and day out.
Going with us is a little detail that can make a big difference for you and your home
Whether your house is damaged by fire, water, wind, vandalism or any other disaster, restoring your home and peace of mind with the right contractor as soon as possible should be your main concern. You need fast help from the right experts.
That’s where Reno-Assistance comes in. We can make the whole unfortunate episode go away with our professional contractors and advice.
With Reno-Assistance, you simply need to explain your situation to one of our Renovation Advisors or fill out the form to the right. We will send you up to three trusted, certified disaster restoration experts to quote on your house restoration. Don’t worry, we will only refer the right professionals for the job — 360° Verified Contractors from our network of pre-approved professionals who can meet your specific needs.
Your renovation advisor and our 360° Verified Contractors will help you with the requirements of your insurance company, there is no need to worry about taking care of it alone.
We’ll also help you make an informed contractor choice based on the three quotes you receive to have the work performed as promptly and to the best standards as possible — at no extra charge!
With Reno-Assistance, you avoid all the pitfalls of restoration projects
- You don’t have to wait for the claims adjuster to come to your home and evaluate your damage.
- You don’t have to wait for your insurance company’s quote before you can have any work done.
- You don’t have to accept your insurance company’s contractor, who may be a better fit for the insurance company than for you.
- You don’t have to worry about shoddy work, just because your insurance company wants to minimize their costs.
Go for broke without going broke… with Reno-Assistance!
The worst thing you can do with any renovation is improvise. You need to stay focused on the results you want — nothing more, nothing less. When you call Reno-Assistance, one of our Renovation Advisors, who has worked on thousands of projects, will walk you through every step:
- Your advisor will contact you to obtain the important details of your project.
- Your advisor will schedule appointments for you with up to three contractors who fit the specialty for the type of work you need.
- Then, we will send up to three of our best contractors to provide a quote for your job.
- Last but not least, your advisor will review these quotes with you, providing the information you need to select the contractor who’s right for you and your budget.
We can refer you top-notch contractors from our network of experts who have our 360° Verified Contractor stamp of approval, so you know they are the best for your job and they have the satisfied clients to prove it.
Get up to three quotes today and start making your project come true!
Don’t take any chances with your disaster restoration project. Trust Reno-Assistance to send you the contractors you need to get your job done on time and on budget. It’s free and there’s no obligation to work with the contractors we refer to you… but we think you’ll be more than satisfied with their workmanship and professionalism. To get started today, simply fill out the form to the right! Yes, it’s that easy!