It pays to convert your home with a pro and a plan. Literally.
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then maybe it’s time to convert your duplex to a private residence, turn your basement into rental space or transform your single-family dwelling into a multi-family home.
Whatever your home conversion project, you’ll need to find the right home conversion contractor to get your project off the ground and see it through to completion. That’s where we come in. Reno-Assistance can help you find the best.
When it comes to converting your home, the possibilities are endless — as long as local zoning regulations permit it.
Once you have permission, your next step is to plan your project. This is no easy feat. The conversion of a duplex to a private residence or a multi-generation home is a major project — so much so that…
- Many municipalities require you to work with home conversion experts, including technologists, architects, engineers and general contractors.
- Even financial institutions, most likely your source of financing, prefer in-depth applications from qualified contractors and may even choose one for you.
Why? Working with a home conversion expert will help you avoid errors and prevent expensive delays. More importantly, it will make sure that this investment increases the resale value of your home. In other words, it’s what you need to do to make your home conversion project a success — from start to finish and for years to come.
Let our Renovation Advisors convert your project into a major success…for FREE
With one call to Reno Assistance, we’ll help you find the right professionals for your project, who will take you through every step of converting your home:
- Contacting city hall and getting written permission for the conversion
- Determining the specifications
- Designing the plans (the basis for your contractor’s quote)
- Assessing your property’s structural integrity (for the removal or restructuring of floors, walls or ceilings)
- Evaluating your plumbing, electrical wiring and HVAC systems (which may obstruct your renovation)
- Quoting your job
- Converting your home
How we work...
When you contact us for a referral, one of our Renovation Advisors will review your home conversion project and send you up to three of our best contractors, who will discuss your needs and inspect your home to provide you with an accurate quote that’s just right for your job. Then, your advisor will review their quotes with you — providing the information you need to select the best contractor for your project and your budget.
We can refer you to technologists, architects, engineers and/or general contractors — home conversion experts who have our 360° Verified Contractor stamp of approval, so you know that they are the best for your job — and they have the satisfied clients to prove it.
Get up to three quotes today and join the converted
From your first contact with Reno-Assistance to the end of your job, our service is free. So go ahead and fill out the form to the right to get up to three home conversion quotes for your job. They're free too — and there’s no obligation to work with our contractors, even after they’ve quoted, but we think you'll stick with them — because they're the best in the home conversion business. Get started right now.